Friday, May 8, 2009

Strike a pose!


Take a few slow, deep breaths...

In...

Out...

In...

Out...

Now take a moment to imagine something.

Imagine that every dream you've ever had has just come true.

Your dream job, dream house, dream lover, dream vacation have just all fallen into your lap.

Let that sink in.

You are filled with joy and lightness, eager anticipation, and gratitude beyond belief.

Now imagine how your body would look and feel in this moment.

What do you see?

For me, I imagine my hands together in prayer position in front of my heart and then raised above my head in a triumphant pose..

My smile extends from ear to ear.

My feet are spread apart and firmly planted on the ground. Well, actually they are doing some fine dancing and tapping as well ;)

And I am laughing like there is no tomorrow.

Do you have a mental picture of the form your body would take in this "imaginary" situation? It is likely to be different from mine. Just go with the first image you get and TRUST.

Now, stay with me here...

Get up and strike that pose.

Feel the energy as you do it.

By merely taking this physical stance you are inviting in the energies that will make you dreams come true.

Once you feel the feelings, the physical stuff is not too far behind.

We usually get it messed up and think that the feelings come from the stuff. Not so.

The "stuff" comes from the feelings.

And even if you don't believe me, the worst/best that will happen if you try striking the pose is that you will feel some celebratory energy -- and that's a great thing no matter what!

Get up and strike a pose!

I dare you!

Beaming,
Sheri

1 comment:

Nina said...

I did it. It felt great. Thanks for being daring