Wednesday, January 21, 2009

How much better can it get?

The soundtrack to my new story consists mostly of recordings from Abraham-Hicks and Rev. Michael Beckwith. I find that when I surround myself with ongoing reminders of the joy that is possible in life I am much more likely to experience said joy! I listen to these recordings mostly when I am driving or cleaning the house. I can listen to them over and over and never get bored because I always manage to hear them differently each and every time. That's handy-dandy in my book!

Rev. Michael Beckwith asked a series of simple, yet powerful questions in one of the most recent recordings. Every time I hear him ask these questions I can feel my spirit opening and my energy soaring.

"How much better can it get? How much more joy can I feel? How much more abundance can I stand? How much more love is available to me? How much more fun can I have?"


Ask yourself those questions every chance you get. I dare you!


I'll share more of the secrets of my new story soon.


Hint: It has a fairy-tale ending.

No comments: