Monday, March 2, 2009

A Bun Dance



I am engaging in A-Bun-Dance.

Another chapter in my fabulous new story.

Won't you join me?

My teacher, mentor, and friend Joe Monkman recently asked for examples of affirmations that people were using in their lives. So I am taking this opportunity to create my own affirmation around prosperity and abundance.

It has been an interesting exercise for me. Even though I am in a phase of my life where I have plenty of everything I need --and more keeps pouring to me and through me on a daily basis-- occasionally I still feel those pangs of fear and twisting in the pit of my stomach as I balance my checkbook and make financial plans.

But that's okay.

I am starting right where I am with the knowledge that I can and will release those feelings and move toward being even more in alignment with my new story.

You can too! I hope you will join me in writing your story of A Bun Dance.

I know and recognize that there is only One Power, one Absolute Source, one Divine Spirit. I know and feel in my heart and soul that I am one with the Divine Spirit of All-That-Is. I realize that money and resources, prosperity and opulence are flowing to me in a powerful stream. I give thanks for the abundance that has already flowed to me as well as all that is flowing to me now and all that will flow to me in the future. It is done. It is so!

I love my new affirmation for so many reasons.

I feel fabulous when I read it and speak it. I KNOW it is true and I look forward to the journey of its continued unfolding.

What story are you telling today?

Abundantly yours,

Sheri

No comments: