Thursday, July 2, 2009

Abraham's Focus Wheel


I'm back!!!!!!!!!

And raring to tell a new story.

One of my favorite tools lately is the Focus Wheel as described by Abraham. If you haven't heard of focus wheels you are in for a treat.

In short you take a statement of where you are now and turn it into its opposite -- where you want to be-- and then write statements that bring you into harmony with that new place.

I'll write more about it soon -- or you can google it and find lots of great info.

In the brief moments I have right now, I wanted to share my latest Focus Wheel (which is actually in list form).

Abraham talks about the vortex being that place where all manner of circumstances and events line up for your utter joy and perfect unfolding.

Where everything you desire is waiting for YOU!

Outside the vortex statement: Nothing in my life is really working and I am going to be depressed and unfulfilled forever. My desires regarding prosperity and career are never going to manifest -- ever...

Inside the vortex statement: Life supports me and all my desires are easily manifested. I am wildly prosperous and have a career that inspires me to be all that I am.


1. Many of my desires have manifested

2. I manifested a beautiful perfect school for my children and 60 other local children. I was key in creating it!

3. I have manifested my perfect partner and soul mate. We have more love and connection and conscious commitment than I ever dreamed possible.

4. When I do the work I love that inspires me I ALWAYS get positive feedback. People love my work and I am GREAT at it!

5. In all my manifestations in the past I have seen after the fact that there were so many factors taking place behind the scenes. I know there are so many things lining up for me now!

6. I have been seeing so many synchronicities lately. I know this means I am on the right path.

7. My disappointment only means i am taking score too soon.
8. My increased desire is making my vibrational escrow even bigger. Look out world!

9. The jobs I currently have are working out for me in many ways. I regularly get praise for the work I do.

10. I have always had enough prosperity to take care of myself and my family. It always works out.

11. I have so many tools and technologies to support me in relaxing into the stream where I will be brought to all my desires.

12. I keep being shown turtle lately and I know this means to be patient and take it slow. Slow and steady wins the race and everything is coming to me now.


Oh yeah baby! I feel fabulous now. Things look different now. I am closer and closer to the vortex. Now I am going to play The Glad Game all day today. I saw Pollyanna last night and I am INSPIRED and ON FIRE!


Be love y'all,
Sheri

2 comments:

Michael said...

I love this! What a shift! Congratulations! :-)

Petit fleur said...

Great post! I just started mine today and i am feeling the same giddiness you describe! I'm trying to find out how to continue using it after it's made. That's how I found you.

Peace,
mia