Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Big 4-0


Wahooooooo!

I am turning 40 in just a couple of weeks! I've been looking forward to his birthday for quite some time. Somehow I've known that it was going to be a major turning point for me.

I was recently inspired by something Louise Hay said in her movie "You Can Heal Your Life". She was speaking to a HUGE crowd at one of Hay House's "You Can Do It" conferences about having just turned 80.

Her intention on each birthday is that this will be the best year ever. And as each decade starts she intends to have the best decade ever.

So, I wanna tell you how wildly fantastic my 40s are going to be.

My 40s are going to be the best decade ever!!!!!!!!!

"Why?" you ask.

Because this is the decade when I really live my life by MY rules! Bye-bye conditioning and social expectations...

Because this is the decade when I boldly step into all that I came here to do. Look out world...

Because this is the decade when I let go of old fears and patterns and truly shine my light on the world. This little light of mine...

Because this is the decade when my body is in the best shape it has ever been.
Strong and slender and energized...

Because this is the decade when I have more tools available for my success than I could ever need. I am fully supported in all that I love to do...

Because this is the decade when my hopes and dreams and inspired actions come to fruition in ways that are even more spectacular than I've allowed myself to dream. California here we come...

Because this is the decade when I allow myself to grow even more deeply in love with my partner, my children, my family, and my self. I am a radiant light of love...

Wow! Holding these intentions puts a whole new spin on my day, week, month, year, decade, life.

Can you feel it?

What are your intentions for this day? This week? This month? This year?

Are you willing to allow yourself to have the Best Year Ever?

Tell me about it!

I love you!
Sheri

2 comments:

Michael said...

This truly will be the best decade of your life. I hope that space for you to grow and love and heal and have freaking fabulous joy!

I love you!

高級チェリー said...

童貞を奪ってみたい女性たちは、男性にとって「初体験」という一生に一度だけの、特別なイベントを共に心に刻み込むことを至上の喜びにしているのです。そんな童貞好きな女性たちと高級チェリーで最高のSEXをしてみませんか