Saturday, April 4, 2009

Every Day Miracles


Funny how when you start expecting miracles you start seeing miracles everywhere.

Everyday Miracles.

Miracles Each and Every Day.

Little things begin to catch your eye and remind you that all is well.

Like the license plate that says "Expect Miracles."

Like all the San Diego connections I am attracting now. People. Places. Things.

It's almost spooky...

Michael and I used to play a little game in bed each morning. One of us would ask in a sing-songy voice "What are you expecting today?" and the other would answer "Miracles" in an equally lilting manner.

It was fun and quirky.

And it worked.

Try it.

You can increase the effectiveness of the game by being grateful for all the miracles you experience throughout the day. I often recount the day's miracles as I snuggle in for the night.

I remarked to Michael the other day that I really believe in my core now that the universe is a benevolent force that WANTS to give me everything I desire. And I act on that knowing.

For years I was parroting that idea without it really sinking into my bones.

I've got it now.

I love watching it unfold daily.

Care to join me?

No comments: