Monday, April 13, 2009

Who's story are you telling?


I like to check in with myself every now and then just to see who's story I am telling.


Am I telling the story of my strengths and capabilities?


Or am I telling the story that I heard about myself when I was 5?


Am I telling the story of my beautiful, slender, healthy body?


Or am I telling the story about my "fat" body that I was told when I was 12?


Am I telling the story that I am safe, abundant, and perfect the way I am?


Or am I telling the story the media feeds to me?


Am I telling the story of my love, joy, bliss, and ever expanding good?


Or am I believing the old crappy, grumpy, depressed, sad, emotions that are clearing out to make way for my true being?


Am I telling the story that eminates from my soul?


Or am I telling the story of everyone else around me?


Who's story are you telling?


In my story you are a brilliant gift to the universe.


I love you,

Sheri

1 comment:

Michael said...

Wow, Sheri! This is so awesome. It's so pithy and focused and wonderful. It's like Abraham and "notes from the Universe" all wrapped into one! I love you, and I know that we're telling the new story the way we imagine it to be! Amen!