Monday, April 13, 2009

Popping out all over!

TA-DA!


ZOOM!


BAM!


OH YEAH BABY!

Whew! I am bursting at the seams here. I made the intention today to just be slow.


No distractions.


And now the ideas and the energies are just going wild!


I feel the energy moving through me so strongly and I wish I had a pipeline and could flow some your way. Hence the two posts in one day!


(Of course, you have access to that same pipeline so you don't need me to send it anywhere)


I can feel the shifts happening in my life. I can feel my life's purpose unfolding.


I am enjoying the journey.


I am loving watching it all unfold.


Look out world, here I come!


I KNOW that as long as I hold the vision the universe will HAVE TO yield it all to me.


Life is grand.


Thank you for being with me on this journey.


(You do know that if you are reading this you are now on this same journey to joy and bliss and ecstasy, don't you? You can't put the cat back in the bag now that you know it is possible. HA!)


Love is you,
Sheri



PS -- Yesterday Michael Beckwith wrote on my Facebook wall a few times and read my blogpost about becoming a practitioner at Agape. He welcomed me to a life of service. This is surely a sign that all is unfolding for me. You've gotta milk all those good things for all they are worth! THAT'S telling the new story!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Awesome! You see what happens when we get slow, and get focused, and get into our hearts, the joy and the energy emerges through us in new wonderful ways! :-)