Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mind Movies

Have you heard of Mind Movies yet?

A Mind Movie is like a vision board set to music.

Here's mine -- in case you haven't seen it yet.

I still get chills when I view it. I have to wipe away the tears every time.



Mind Movies are an extremely effective tool to use in your quest to tell a new story.

The process of creating a Mind Movie allows you to gain clarity on what your new story will entail.

The combination of music and visuals really gets your vibration in alignment with what you are inviting into your life.

Once your movie is complete you just take a few minutes each day to watch it and get jazzed!

And that's when the magic happens!

Watching the movie each day really keeps your whole being on track with where you are headed.

Miracles will start to unfold when you really open to this new vision.

And the movies are very easy to make. The Mind Movie people sell a package that you can use if you are so inclined, but I made mine using the Window Movie Maker software that came with my computer.

First choose a song that inspires you and purchase an mp3 version of it.

Next, find images that represent the people, places, things, feeling, and ideas that you would love to invite into your life. I like to use Google Images for this purpose.

Finally, open Windows Movie Maker and have a blast!

I love making Mind Movies. I've even considered accepting commissions from folks to create their movies for them.

I'd love for you to share your movie with me :)

See you in the movies,
Sheri

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I Love this stuff. LOVE IT!!!